Welcome to Miljö & Kvalitetsutveckling
– business-oriented environmental
and quality development
Requirements as well as opportunities will increase and change. Miljö & Kvalitetsutveckling takes environmental and quality work a step further, focusing on your business operations and services. As a result, systems for environmental and quality management will be fully integrated in your business – which is where they belong.
Miljö & Kvalitetsutveckling offers advanced services in
- Environmental management
- Quality management
- Hiring in an environmental and quality manager to work at your company
- Energy review
- Surveys and reports
How your business benefits from systematic environmental and quality work:
- Development of business operations to increase profitability
- Methodological improvement work heightens efficiency
- Reduces use of resources
- Conveying your environmental and quality message using authoritative communication
- The right knowledge improves safety and security through tailored training
- Access to extra resources, project managers or a sounding board
A selection of customer assignments
- Bilräddningskåren Svenska AB/Assistancekåren in Stockholm, which provides roadside assistance and vehicle recovery in the case of breakdowns,
environmental and quality systems ISO 14001 and 9001
- Svenska Statoil AB, ISO 14001 and 9001
- The Municipality of Vaxholm, saving energy in municipal buildings, Agenda 21 work (on sustainable development) and energy consulting services
- Täby IT, development of environmental work
- SmartZack, drawing up an environmental profile
- Restaurang Home Made, energy inventory
- Berga Asfalt AB, environmental and quality systems, environmental training
- Folksam, climate index 2008
- Roslagens Sparbank, training in environmental issues for administration of credit cases
Expertise and experience
Eva Jernnäs is a business and economics graduate, who focuses on business and is very committed to environmental issues and the future of our world. She started her company Miljö & Kvalitetsutveckling in 2003, for environmental and quality work as well as strategic operational development. Before founding the company, she was an environmental/management consultant and acting section manager at ÅF (Ångpanneföreningen) for some years.
At the Government Offices of Sweden, Eva worked in the Ministry of Enterprise, Energy and Communications as a coordination manager for the handling and analysis of business-related environmental issues. Prior to that, Eva worked in the Ministry of the Environment as an official report secretary for the Swedish Government Official Report on improved environmental information (SOU 1997:4). The commission of inquiry that produced this report addressed environmental consideration in the financial sector.
The wealth of experience at Miljö & Kvalitetsutveckling is very broad, comprising large and small private companies in various sectors of society and industries, government agencies, county councils and municipalities.
Miljö & Kvalitetsutveckling wants to contribute to creating a better world for its clients and their surroundings. Miljö & Kvalitetsutvecklings services are to make a difference.The goal is to reduce environmental impact. This is to be achieved by creating good business for the customer and using resources sparingly.